Beneteau 36cc Hull Stripe

dje67

Visit site
My waterline hull stripes have become a bit sad-looking and I'd like to replace them. 2 parts - the green bit and the silver bit.

Anyone replaced them on this model of boat? Did you get a custom pack from a supplier (who?) or make them up yourself?

My main priority is actually just the silver stripe as I can touch-up the green one with paint, and the green one is a complicated shape at the stern.

Do you know if there is a colour-matched off-the-shelf product I can buy for the silver bit?

A few online suppliers are available to make custom kits, but are busy just now and I launch in a few weeks time...

IMG_4559 (2).jpg

Last edited:

ithet

Visit site
I had a quote to replace the tape stripe on my 331 from Grapefruit Graphics, and Beneteau also had a reference for it (via Ancasta parts).

In my case it is the thick waterline stripe I really need to redo - I have a gold one and they seem to be two pack paint, but no one seems to know the exact colour.

ChromeDome

Commonly in Denmark. Dizzy Too, most of the time.
Visit site
If tricky try a car wrap/foil workshop.

Friend had his Windy 37' fixed (the blue band) and it looks very good.

Personally done it (foil) on the last three boats. Like with antifouling I used a laser level (el cheapo, not very bright,- had to mark up the line after sunset).
Then easy to follow the line and put it on.

TSB240

Visit site
My waterline hull stripes have become a bit sad-looking and I'd like to replace them. 2 parts - the green bit and the silver bit.

Anyone replaced them on this model of boat? Did you get a custom pack from a supplier (who?) or make them up yourself?

My main priority is actually just the silver stripe as I can touch-up the green one with paint, and the green one is a complicated shape at the stern.

Do you know if there is a colour-matched off-the-shelf product I can buy for the silver bit?

A few online suppliers are available to make custom kits, but are busy just now and I launch in a few weeks time...

View attachment 151267

Belowvis an extract rom owners hand book pdf for a 42cc. I have-not found any owners manuals for a 36 or 40cc on line the 42cc is very similar including the electrical diagrams.

06 Boot Stripe Trim Line. Part #: 00110010 - Supplier #: Q1357 Position: Installed port and starboard, 1/2 inch above boot stripe. Length: 37ft Qty: 2 Width: 1/2in Color: Satin Aluminium 3M 7725-120

Item 07 Boot Stripe Paint: Interspray 800 YQB-663 Jade Green Part #: 01080663 Qty: 0.25 Gal Catalyst: Interspray 800 YQA-803 Part #: 01080803 Qty: 0.125 Pint Thinner: Interspray 800 YTA-820-01 Part #: 01080820 Qty: 0.125 Gal Position: As scribed on hull.

The pdf for the 42cc owners manual is in the files section of the beneteau oceanis cc public fb group.
Oceanis CC owner - 36/40/42/44/57 | Facebook

Steve.

Last edited: