Below decks leds

tel1

Visit site
Ok, following up on ultra leds, i was going to place an expensive order with them this week. I have now changed my mind!!! I bought one bulb from to test and i was happy with it, but it seems that its not allways that way, and poor customer service does not apeal to me.

Can forum members post a link to their led supplier? A good honest and reasonabley priced company will do! One that accepts returns on faulty goods and gives a good warrenty!

Many thanks in adavance

Blue5

Visit site
Ok, following up on ultra leds, i was going to place an expensive order with them this week. I have now changed my mind!!! I bought one bulb from to test and i was happy with it, but it seems that its not allways that way, and poor customer service does not apeal to me.

Can forum members post a link to their led supplier? A good honest and reasonabley priced company will do! One that accepts returns on faulty goods and gives a good warrenty!

Many thanks in adavance

This link was posted on another Forum

http://www.atenlighting.co.uk/product.php?productid=16140&cat=106&page=1

I know nothing about them save their reputation cannot be as bad as UltraLeds

steve6367

www.ybw.com
What problems did you have with Ultraleds?

I have never had to return anything - the only time a LED unit failed they simply sent me a new one.

Going to be placing another order soon, so if the level of service has changed would be good to know!

In reply to your question, I have also used http://www.searolf.com/ without problem.

Steve

fireball

Visit site
I ordered 2 G4 LEDs from them (ultraleds) - arrived in the post - no issues, no fuss ... so would be interested in hearing where this tail of 'poor customer service' comes from ?

Leighb

Visit site
I have only placed one order with them, it arrived promptly, I found one unit did not work and it was replaced without question.

fireball

Visit site
Ah - so probably ok if you want straight forward bulbs ... but don't ask any questions eh? nudge nudge ...

I think I'll base my judgement on my experience so far - which has been fine, quick and efficient and the bulbs (g4s) work fine - so far ...

iangrant

Visit site
buy g4's here

Furneaux Riddall & Co Ltd
Alchorne Place
Portsmouth
Hampshire
England PO3 5PA

Tel: +44 (0) 23 9266 8624

Fax: +44 (0) 23 9266 8625

helpful and a lot cheaper

Ian

tel1

Visit site
Furneaux Riddall & Co Ltd
Alchorne Place
Portsmouth
Hampshire
England PO3 5PA

Tel: +44 (0) 23 9266 8624

Fax: +44 (0) 23 9266 8625

helpful and a lot cheaper

Ian

Had a look at there online site, not many products and not the correct bulbs for me, im looking for a g4 10 led warm white. they only sell small g4 leds

tel1

Visit site
How many do you need? What are your average annual running costs for the whole boat?

Im a soon to be live aboard who will be very skint as i wish to live the dream. hence why i want expensive stuff cheap! at least ten g4s then i need to find suitable bunk lights

ccscott49

Visit site
For me and I've bought a shedload of them from Aten lighting and never had a problem, service is excellent and quick, even abroad.
Searolf also excellent service for the one anchor light bulb, which is working great. Searolf are known by my Bruv and are apparently nice folk.
Dont know about Unltraleds, as I wont go near them after hearing more than a few complaints of bad and surly service from them. Happy where I get mine from now.

Last edited:

basba

Visit site

JohnTH

Visit site
Searolf test all of their products before shipping. How do I know this?

I attended the Irish Boat Jumble at Carrickfergus last weekend and watched them loading their test rig in between sales.

73s de

Johnth