B&G Instruments from 1960s

BrokerBen

N/A
Visit site
I have a set of instruments for the 60s recently removed from my boat. Sounder and log appear to work fine.

StarboardSaloon.jpg

Open to offers of any amount, I feel guilty about binning them. £20 each maybe?

houldsworth

Visit site
I still have both of these instruments working on my 1971 Pionier 10. They certainly are the R-R
Do you have the B&G Wind Speed/Direction instruments as well? My masthead unit has packed up and needs replacement.
Charles

Sea_Lark

Visit site
Do you have the transducer for the log? I have the same instruments but the log impeller is no good and I can't get a replacement.

cinnabar

Visit site
We also still have these antiques functioning, for the main part, happily on our boat. We would however be interested in the log unit if of the same vintage/connectors and possibly the wind speed and direction mast head unit if spoonful does not take it. Do you have repeaters?

BrokerBen

N/A
Visit site
I have wind speed/direct repeaters, speed and depth repeaters as well as the main units which as you say all begin with H.

Twin sounder transducers, and a log transducer.

Anybody on the south coast interested, thanks for all the PMs which arrived thick and fast! It would be ideal if somebody would come and grab whatever they would like, including the stuff up the mast which is still there.

It was a full networked system on my boat which I am replacing with Raymarine stuff slowly as it's costly. I just wish I could afford to replace it with like for like stuff, must have been amazing in it's day!