B 41 piccies

G

KevL when are we gonna see some picces of your lovely new Broom on B1's site. The profile pics only a brochure one.

"The Med has got me" (no not the Medway the other Med)

lanason

Visit site
B41 sounds like the name of a U boat - /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

Actually - a few more pics of everyones boats would be good to see...... if Tony has the space of course .......

Adrian
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/kelisha>More Pics of Kelisha</A> /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

lanason

Visit site
Re:p33 piccies

The comment about EXTRA pics was not aimed at you but everyone else.

My aim must be improving aim at evetyone and only hit you - /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

Adrian
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/kelisha>More Pics of Kelisha</A> /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

oldgit

Visit site

Went out yesterday to get some inproved pics of boat.took off all covers,removed fenders etc etc.Waited for sun?,to sort of come out.
Got in dinghy and went round and round taking loads of shots.Got home set up computor and not one of the B*******s came out,tried again at home and it took some excellent photos of my feet.Grrr
Will have to ask my daughter AGAIN how they perishing thing works.Maybe should write it down this time.

And here is the weekend weather..

lanason

Visit site

Looks like you need Tony to give you some lessons !!!!

I took some pictures last night of a 3 course meal that my 11 year old son made - I'm just about to down load them - I hope they come out OK.
He cooked :-
Eggs (a la Alex) - Spinach, covered with raw eggs, cream and cheese cooked in individual pots in the oven.
then a choice of Potato Bake or/and BBQ chicken
then Golden Syrup Sponge pudding, with more syrup or cream

kids do have their uses ..... all washed down with a lovely wine ..... mmmmm

Adrian

oldgit

Visit site

Obviously another Jamie Oliver coming along.Be nice to him and you will be able to retire soon.He will of course need a manager to take care of his finances

And here is the weekend weather..

KevL

Visit site
I know, I keep meaning to take the video camera with us to the boat to take some stills but keep forgetting. Actually I videoed every boat that we looked at during our boatsearch and have got the tape from that but I don't know how to download stills from a video camera into my computer. Anyway she is being renamed to "Little man" from "Sherringham Lady" and I wanted to do that before I take a load of pictures. BTW where do you get the stick on names made for your boat?

I've got the video of "Sumianda" somewhere on one of the other tapes if Deleted User is interested.

KevL

--
It may be the early bird that catches the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.

KevL

Visit site
"The profile pics only a brochure one"

How's that then, better now?

KevL

--
It may be the early bird that catches the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.

G

Much better Kev Sumianda was off a Sealine F43 am I right?

KevL

Visit site
Nope "Sumiander" was Deleted User's Broom 37

Really cneighbour shame on you. I would have thought a staunch defender of the net curtain like yourself would have known who his allies were likely to be.

KevL

--

G

Hang on Kev you've spelt it different this time ending der not da I'm sure there was S*****e
(there did'nt mention the make) called Sumianda, aft cabin jobby.

KevL

Visit site
Oh errm sorry. Does this qualify me for full membership of the forum, not being able to spell an all..

KevL

--

G

Re: KevL

Kev I see from your profile your in Manchester how close do you manage to berth the boat then?

I knew I had seen the name before here is an extract from some boat details sent to me on word doc by Princess brokerage in Jan 2000

Sealine 410 (F43) ~ 1995 ~ “Sumianda" 1995 comm 96 £164.5k

PS sadly could'nt copy and paste the piccie would'nt work

KevL

Visit site

She is in Fleetwood which is about an hour from where we live. That was one of the main considerations when choosing a marina along with tidal access.

Haydn our Northern roving reporter is currently reviewing some other options in this area.....Watch this space.

KevL

--

G

How fars Fleetwood from Reigate ? would love to see the B41.

Did you see my other note about the S*****e?

hlb

RIP
Visit site

A Long way.

1asi043.gif
<font color=blue>Haydn

KevL

Visit site

She passed quite close (comparatively) to you on the way up from Lymington but then headed North for about another 275 miles before getting her hull wet again.

Yes I did see the S'word bit but I wasn't sure why you had mentioned it, Looks a bit steep to me, there was a P55 in Poole for that money.

KevL

--

G

The only reason I mention it is cos you cant have two boats with the same name
must have differnt spellings but seems very odd. Perhaps Deleted User can explain

KevL

Visit site

Ok it was all my mistake I admit it.

"Sumiander" was Deleted User's Broom 37

“Sumianda" is a Sealine 410 (F43)

Sorry about the confusion.

KevL

--

Other threads that may be of interest