At the back of the stationery cupboard

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Does anyone have unfettered access to a name badge making device or application?

Strikes me that with approx 80-90 butters scuttling aound the room, it might be handy to wear handles.

Last year we did this on the fly, at the restaurant door with the aid of a felt-tip and Jimi's calligraphy skills. With treble the numbers this year we should probably be a bit more orgy-nised.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.writeforweb.com/twister1>Let's Twist Again</A>

phanakapan

Visit site
I've got plenty cardboard pin on badges, and can either print labels or hand write names in advance-or provide enough pens for people to do it themselves on the day- any help?

<hr width=100% size=1>

Colin_S

Visit site
Errrrrrr......... my Mum´s sewn my name on little lables inside all my clothes. If I dress myself something´s bound to be on inside out so I sould be sorted!

<hr width=100% size=1>Currently in Sunny Spain but still can´t stay away from the Internet

phanakapan

Visit site
Will do. I'll write/print scuttlebutt names on, leave a gap underneath for "real" names to be added, and have lots of blanks and pens too.
Robp- yes, clean pants please, as long as you wear them outside your trousers with a name tag clearly attached so thats one less badge I have to do.
By the the way, I assume I can do a load that say nothing but SWMBO :)

<hr width=100% size=1>