Astondoa 39

ColleyV8

Visit site
Still looking for an upgrade to my current boat, I was set on a Sealine F36 or 360, shaft, 2 cabins, plenty of space and flybridge

There are 3 available i am booking viewings in, but the Astondoa on the market stuck out

Bow and stern thruster, gennie, same engines etc

Any one know the boat or have any opinions on the brand?

Seastoke

Visit site
superb Spanish brand that
They usually make much larger craft . But here they don't sell on very well .does it have ele tropic lock on the patio door .

kashurst

Visit site
Astondoas are good boats. Heavily built. Unfortunately never caught on in the UK. The med is full of them. Built in Santa Pola near Alicante.
The 39 is /was very popular. However it has ladders to the flybridge not stairs and the flybridge layout is a little odd.

rgsmg53

Visit site
I sold my boat just before Christams so not down there as frequently as I used to be. I see she's with Ocean Boat Sales which is Jason Rowles' brokerage so likely been in the Marina during the period he held sway for Tingdene. (I was parked up the other end).

Jason's one of the 'better' brokers (ie knowledgable and basically honest) so why not give him a call?

No connection with Jason other than him bering a very pleasant guy for a chat.

ColleyV8

Visit site
I have spoken to Jason, does seem a very nice bloke, meeting his dad i think on Thursday to have a look

Still have an F36 and a 390 statesman to look at on Saturday

Market seems to have more boats available recently of good quality

Seastoke

Visit site
I have spoken to Jason, does seem a very nice bloke, meeting his dad i think on Thursday to have a look

Still have an F36 and a 390 statesman to look at on Saturday

Market seems to have more boats available recently of good quality
Remember you are now buying for next season , so offer accordingly . Ps talking to a guy today and he says check for water Ingres around windows .

ColleyV8

Visit site
Cheers Seastoke, had 3 failed surveys so I'm getting better at first evaluation now hopefully

Hoping to still get some use this season, my other boat moved to Aberystwyth recently so been down there a bit

Not sure on keeping her at Portishead, but the moorings are reasonable compared with South coast

kashurst

Visit site
The Sealine 390 Statesman is a great boat. Loads of interior space, very good at sea. The F43 is developed from it. Only big change is the bathing platform.

Muxey

Visit site
Cheers Seastoke, had 3 failed surveys so I'm getting better at first evaluation now hopefully

Hoping to still get some use this season, my other boat moved to Aberystwyth recently so been down there a bit

Not sure on keeping her at Portishead, but the moorings are reasonable compared with South coast
Hi I saw this astonda and I like the boat it's the size and price I am looking at we are both looking for similar things I did look at a boat awhile back in portishead with the same broker but it had engine problems but they failed to tell me so a 400 mile round trip and it would not start my faith in brokers is at a low ebb !