Aqua signal nav light lens

asj1

Home: North Bucks, Boat: Suffolk Work :central Lon
Visit site
My bicolour aqua signal nav light is very crazed; midful of the Ouzo incident I was going to change it, but was then rather shocked by the £48 price tag.

Does anyone know if there is asupplier of the lens only to save me the cost of buying an entire unit. It does need to be aqua signal to save the cost and trouble of changing the fitting.

Regards

ashanta

Visit site
ask on the wanted section I am sure someone will have some oddments. I know I have some odd lenses onboard so I will have a look. Can you say what model, size, colour required?

Plan_B

Visit site
Had a similar problem a couple of years ago with a lens - and with the price. Since then I found that certainly Force 4 Lymington, and Poole too, plus a couple of other swindleries had masses of Series 40 and 41 in a half price box. I bought Port & Stb lights even though I only needed port at the time.

I was told the lenses were not available separately.

They still had some left the Winter passed - Phone up, let your fingers do the walking.

DD

VicS

Visit site
Go to the Aqua Signal spare part finder page HERE and you will be able to locate and id exactly what you need. You should then be able to quote the part number for what you want and any chandler worth their space should be able to get it for you.

Take care you identify the model of lantern you have. Fore example there are 2 versions of the series 25 lanterns, the standard and the classic. One has two screws holding the lens, the other only one!

Lets us know how you get on. I deparartely need a new lens for the steaming light and also for port, starboard and tricolour.