Anyone got a windlass for sale?

Soulja BigZ

Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a manual or 12v windlass with an 8mm gypsy in working order, in hopes someone has one in their garage taking up too much space, willing to pay around £175 + p&p if needed, any response welcomed

Many Thanks

Reid

Tranona

Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a manual or 12v windlass with an 8mm gypsy in working order, in hopes someone has one in their garage taking up too much space, willing to pay around £175 + p&p if needed, any response welcomed

Many Thanks

Reid

Welcome to the forum. This is the wrong place to post this sort of request - there is a for sale and wanted section.

However, best of luck trying to find a good windlass at that price. Best bet is Boat Jumbles in the spring.

Sailfree

Visit site
Hi Guys,

Many Thanks

Reid
I was offered a new looking manual one from my friend in France when passing through.

I will text him suggesting he looks at this thread. Hopefully he will get in touch with you.