Any Laser 28 owners ?

TallBuoy

Visit site
Working as I do as a supporter for Greig City Academy and Project Scaramouche, they have been given a Laser 28 which is somewhat of a project.

It has been abandoned afloat in London Docklands for a very long time but has now been transported down to Hamble.

I've Googled for an Owners Association but there is only an International Class Association based in the USA.

I could really do with finding some second hand bits, so if anybody has any expertise it could be helpful!

RobbieW

Visit site
Working as I do as a supporter for Greig City Academy and Project Scaramouche, they have been given a Laser 28 which is somewhat of a project.

It has been abandoned afloat in London Docklands for a very long time but has now been transported down to Hamble.

I've Googled for an Owners Association but there is only an International Class Association based in the USA.

I could really do with finding some second hand bits, so if anybody has any expertise it could be helpful!

I know the current owners of the Flying Fish, could try to put you in touch if that helps. They did an extensive refit after she sank in the Hamble a few years ago - PM me.

Edit: hmm, just bounced this off SWMBO and I think the Flying Fish folk will already know about this one given where she currently is :)

Last edited: