Any Charter Firms Offering Deals at LIBS?

emsworthy

Visit site
Question for anyone who has so far been to ExCel please.
Having persuaded the family that we will charter somewhere in the Med this coming summer, I failed miserably to get my act together in time to take advantage of the "book before Christmas" deals from those exhibiting at Southampton. Has anyone noticed if any of the usual suspects, Sailing Holidays, Sail Ionian etc. are doing show offers? If they are it might be worth a trip up at the weekend.

TIA

Sandy

duckduckgo.com
Why don't you ring the companies and ask if they have any "Boat Show deals" that they can offer either over the phone or at the show. They might be like some companies that advertise on the TV and have a sale that ends every Sunday.

Alternatively, I am willing to attend the show on your behalf, my usual daily fee will be chargeable, plus travel and subsistence. :D

colind3782

Visit site
Alas, I was too busy being accosted by beautiful women every 5 yards to do any meaningful reconnaissance but I didn't see any obvious bargains being touted. It was busier than the last time I went but still not a patch on SIBS. There was nothing I wanted to buy that I couldn't get cheaper online but I did get some useful advice from the Sole stand.

choppy

Visit site
Not at Libs but we do have an early booking discount and also a low season 2nd week half price for direct bookings. NE Mallorca opp Menorca Not the Ionian but great cruising ground none the less. Happy huntingo

Ps cheap flights from S,ton and Hurn

Last edited:

CondorAA5A

Visit site
Sunsail Worldwide Holidays

Receive up to 20% off on bareboat and flotilla sailing holidays worldwide. Offer duration 10 - 22 January 2018,
code is LBS18 to receive offer.

Terms & Conditions: all offers must be redeemable at the Show