Another "Moved" to Sunnier Climes thread

DougH

Visit site
Yup, definitely more darts than football. Not everyone can have our honed physiques Mike.

Anyhow, having suggested the idea this is definitely one time when I'm glad to be boatless!

I've just changed the rules.

"Any player must read the forum or knows someone who reads the forum or would just like to play a game of footy or is forced by another person to play footy."

" All Lookie Lookie men selling their wares in Cala d'Or can only play for Cala d'Or team" ( Just in case they are a bit warm at the game.)

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
I've just changed the rules.

"Any player must read the forum or knows someone who reads the forum or would just like to play a game of footy or is forced by another person to play footy."

" All Lookie Lookie men selling their wares in Cala d'Or can only play for Cala d'Or team" ( Just in case they are a bit warm at the game.)

Love it!

14May1995

www.xpressions.co.uk
Maybe we should rename this "Will the last person to leave please turn of the lights"!!!

On Sunday we start driving down to our new (to us) T50 in Spain!! S42 gone in p/x and we have given up - for the time being - on trying to grab weather windows in the SW. To say we are excited would be an understatement.

So, with RIB in tow behind us we are off to sunnier climes too...hopefully will see some of the others on our travels over the coming years.

Need to start booking flights for the rest of the year now!! ??

CLOUD9

Home in Bath, Boat in Cala d'Or, Mallorca
Visit site
Maybe we should rename this "Will the last person to leave please turn of the lights"!!! ...hopefully will see some of the others on our travels over the coming years.

Good luck with the new adventure.
The poor UK summer of 2015 has certainly had a big effect on those even vaguely contemplating a move, and if 2016 ends up the same I can see Med marinas getting very busy indeed!
We had CLOUD9 shipped back to the UK from Mallorca when we bought her in April 2015. At that time we would have said you were mad if you told us she would be back on a ship only 10 months later!
We have now spent 11 days on board so far this year 10 of which were in 20C + bright sunshine. It already feels like we have had as many 'good days' as we had in the whole of last summer.....and the season hasn't even started.
My only concern is that come July SWMBO starts complaining that its too hot!
Hope all goes well.