American PBO-Type Webb Site

paulrossall

Visit site
Does anyone know of a similar American webb site? Or any similar site likely to be English languahe? Please post addresses.Many thanks.

coliholic

Visit site
Here's a couple

www.boatered.com
www.boatus.com

And for any engine questions

www.boatdiesel.com

And here's one for fast boats

http://forums.screamandfly.com
Have a bit of a hunt here and there's a pretty good video of a jet powered boat. Jet powered as in aircraft jet engine.

Oh and of course not a patch on these forums.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by coliholic on Wed Mar 20 20:18:04 2002 (server time).</FONT></P>

johnsomerhausen

Visit site
There simply is no US magazine (on line or in print) that quite matches PBO. I have subscribed to avrious ones (Cruising World, Blue Water Sailing, etc) and have found that, after a while, they all seem to fall in the same rut of being more dedicated to pushing equipment purchaes and "gadgeteeering". The only ones I still subscribe to are "Practical Sailor" (practicalsailor.com) which is more of a "Which"-like magzine for US sailors, since it amost exclusively tests American made products, and "Ocean Navigator" (oceannavigator.com) ).
john (new york)

romany123

Visit site
unlike a lot of other sites , this one has a very quick responce time....perhaps with our weather we have more tim to talk than sail....think I saw the sun yesterday..:)

Dave