alloy fuel tank maker

ColleyV8

Visit site
I need to replace my alloy fuel tank in a sunbird sport cuddy, I have removed the tank already, around 120lt and it is badly corroded where it was sitting on the wet foam. Are there any Scottish fuel tank makers, or could I replace it with a plastic tank of similar size? It is a v shape that day under the floor.

David2452

Visit site
You could replace it with one made exactly the same in plastic from Tec Tanks, if you look on their website they may even offer one similar to yours as a standard product.

nauticalnomad

Visit site
I have just had one fabricated by a company in Bedford called Jaywolfe.
I had a weird shape wedge which was originally 120litres and now I upsized the volume keeping the same shape and its now 250liters.
More than happy with it. They will do what ever you ask for and offer advice as well.
I had 3 quotes and he was a third the price of one guy.
Delivered it to Ipswich. Tested as well with test plate. including new sender etc and fittings.

Jenny Lewis
Jay Wolfe Metalwork Ltd
Shop4Tanks
T 01604 720988
www.jaywolfe.co.uk
www.shop4tanks.co.uk

annageek

Visit site
I have just had one fabricated by a company in Bedford called Jaywolfe.
I had a weird shape wedge which was originally 120litres and now I upsized the volume keeping the same shape and its now 250liters.
More than happy with it. They will do what ever you ask for and offer advice as well.
I had 3 quotes and he was a third the price of one guy.
Delivered it to Ipswich. Tested as well with test plate. including new sender etc and fittings.

Jenny Lewis
Jay Wolfe Metalwork Ltd
Shop4Tanks
T 01604 720988
www.jaywolfe.co.uk
www.shop4tanks.co.uk

+1 for Jay Wolfe.

We had a new rectangular tank made to our own specification. It is millimetre perfect in all directions, and they had it to us in about 3 weeks after ordering.