All Burgees finally accounted for. Now taking orders for next batch!

PCUK

Visit site
I currently have four orders for the next batch of burgees but need ten for the minimum order. (That's six more required, for the hard of thinking!)
Don't be shy. If you use the BC forum and cruise the Bristol Channel, Severn and environs then you qualify for this exclusive pennant! (I've raised the price to £10 for this batch as I slightly underestimated the postage on the last lot! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif)
Let me know if you want one, I'll add you to the list and request payment once I have ten. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

graham

Visit site
With this wind if anyone s left one up they will need a new one by now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

.Ive got the boat temporarilly on CBYC visitors berth. I went over to put her back on my swinging mooring earlier but didnt fancy the row back in the dinghy against 40 knot gusts.

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
Go on then - I'll have another for spare! Then I can have a nice clean shiny one when everyone else's has got tatty /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I know what, I could fly it from the Lock Control balcony when I'm on duty /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

graham

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
from the Lock Control balcony when I'm on duty

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean a bit like the flag on Buckingham Palace when HRH is in? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif