90/180 day shuffle

Irish Rover

Visit site
He says he's a UK citizen living in Turkey not that he's Turkish but your point is a valid one and at the very least someone embarking on such a venture would surely have researched most of the questions he has been asking and concluded that it was too difficult with his level of experience and budget.
See #25 and #27. I asked if he was Turkish and he replied yes.

Bouba

Visit site
I think that people ask the same questions over and over because they are hoping for a different answer. An answer that will allow them to carry on whatever it is they want to do. Unfortunately we are not keepers of the Holy Loophole.....but doesn’t mean that a quest to find it isn’t an honorable pursuit

Irish Rover

Visit site
I think that people ask the same questions over and over because they are hoping for a different answer. An answer that will allow them to carry on whatever it is they want to do. Unfortunately we are not keepers of the Holy Loophole.....but doesn’t mean that a quest to find it isn’t an honorable pursuit
Indeed, but why would a poster genuinely looking for information [or even the answer they wanted to hear] create a fake persona?

Irish Rover

Visit site
@TSailors I apologise for doubting you. Let me repeat what I've told you elsewhere. Please heed the advice you're getting from some very knowledgeable and experienced boaters on the forum. The rules for boats cruising internationally are complex, and you can quickly find yourself in expensive trouble if you haven't done your research. Good luck with your travels and maybe we'll see each other in Türkiye some time.