2019 Mobo Forum Summer Solent Meet

jcwads

Visit site
Hi All

After suggesting a meet up last year it went ahead, and in the end I couldn't even make it....

So, let's revisit last years event and have a Solent meet up this summer. I will ensure I make it this time....

Date - 24th May, bank holiday weekend.

If you want to time it along with your annual IOW cycle marathon then that makes sense..... The location for this year will be East Cowes.

Look forward to getting this one in the diary and meeting a few more of you. Once I have a few responses I will get a rally booked in with East Cowes

Jonathan

Last edited:

[2068]

Visit site
It would be great if the organiser actually turned up this time :cool::):p
Provisional “Yes” from Flower Power, 11m.

rafiki_

Visit site
Hi Jonathan, the RTI cycle I think is set for the last weekend in May this year. Based at East Cowes. Could make it a second Solent meet? Will add Yarmouth to the diary.

jcwads

Visit site
Ok, so we’re getting there with finalising the details.

Spring Bank Holiday Weekend complements the round the island cycle. So we will repeat the East Cowes Event from last year.

I will book a rally in with the Marina. Arrival from Friday 24th. Feel free to come for as long as you like.

I will also reserve a table at the Lifeboat. Post meal beers on whoever has the biggest boat lol.

Look forward to catching up.

Colin, you’re gonna have to cruise over from Weymouth.

Last edited:

Wilko81

Visit site
Good stuff, we’ll look forward to meeting you.

Brill , I will get the Friday and Saturday booked off work on Monday morning and have it jotted in my diary . Very much looking forward to filling my weekend up . Look forward to meeting you all . Fair to say I'm safe with drinks on the biggest boat haha .......she's only a wee nipper !

jcwads

Visit site
A rally has been booked with East Cowes Marina, Fri 24th May - Sunday 26th.

You will need to book in with the Marina and confirm you are part of the YBW Rally.

If those intending to come can PM me and confirm so that I know rough numbers attending. Currently have Rafiki, Flowerpower, Wilko81 and poss SpottyDog.

If anyone has any questions etc just give me a PM.

Thanks

Jonathan

Elessar

Visit site
Hi All

After suggesting a meet up last year it went ahead, and in the end I couldn't even make it....

So, let's revisit last years event and have a Solent meet up this summer. I will ensure I make it this time....

Date - 24th May, bank holiday weekend.

If you want to time it along with your annual IOW cycle marathon then that makes sense..... The location for this year will be East Cowes.

Look forward to getting this one in the diary and meeting a few more of you. Once I have a few responses I will get a rally booked in with East Cowes

Jonathan

Yes please :)

colhel

Visit site
Yes please :)

Are you sure???

SoxJAAi.jpg