Welcome home

Cutter

Visit site
What a good weekend.
Thanks to all those who made the trip. Good to see so many in St Vaast.

Glad headbangerEdward is ok - we were worried when we heard the CG calling.

The IoW was there a few mins ago but has retreated into the cloud. Never mind - I'm sure I'll find Bembridge!
Hope to see your pics and stories here.
We should get together again befoe next year.
Thanks for being such a good crowd - a pleasure to organise!!! (or not).

Nick will no doubt tell us the stats of who has done the trips. By my reckoning he, Tom (Amaya), Nigel and I have taken a boat each year and Jane K has been to them all. Apols if I have missed anyone but Nick will let us know.

Take care everyone.

Sans Bateau

Visit site
Nigel

I hardly heard you leave at 04:32.5 on Sunday morning!

What finaly woke me though was the boat that had its engines running just before 06:00 for 15 - 20 mins! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Why? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

duncan

Visit site
you heard that one too eh - I was wondering the same thing!

we final got going a touch later than planned, breakfast was a cup of tea and for some reason neither of us was too worried about lunch either................ /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

continuing with the mad idea of quickly fishing the banks between Guernsey and Alderney we found conditions fairly snotty for most of the day but improved nicely in time for the return. Although it does get dark pretty early now doesn't it!

this was what we went for - but was the only one to show

compflat06.jpg

not enough to feed 59 but will make a nice dinner some time soon............

wonderfull evening - great organisation and friendly people. Dave would like to thank those who made him feel so welcome too.

Sailfree

Visit site
Yes thanks for organising it. We were going to leave at 08.00 but so much noise we went early as sleep was impossible.

Good sail back until slow going in the Solent resulted us hoisting the Iron sail.

All my crew would want to do it again next year! Much nicer adding the St Vaast Friday to the weekend.

janeK

Visit site
Many thanks for a great weekend, really nice to meet old and new faces.

Special thanks to my skipper Oen, for being such a good host and all the rest of the crew.
Great idea to have a get together during the winter, good excuse for some hot toddies....

anyway see you all soon and thanks

janeK alias Stanley

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Nick will no doubt tell us the stats of who has done the trips. By my reckoning he, Tom (Amaya), Nigel and I have taken a boat each year and Jane K has been to them all. Apols if I have missed anyone but Nick will let us know.

[/ QUOTE ]not quite right Richard, as i went with parahandy the first time. however bedouin has taken bedouin every time, so the complete list of 100 perceners i believe is

tome
cutter
ladyinbed
bedouin
janek
shytalk