Suffolk in Tier 4 From 26th December

Capt Popeye

Visit site
Could any of them serve dinners in a hospital to free up trained nurses to do nursing?

Yea, you if speaking from experience ? have not been in any of the NHS Hospitals or Care Homes that I have visited in the last few years; ALL meals were served by Non Nurses they were served by Meal Crews all Non Medical Trained but could prepare and then deliver meals and drinks as specified coupled with clearing away afterwards; the ONLY Nurse ever present during meal times complied notes of what any patient consumed daily records

Reactions: pvb

SaltIre

Visit site
Yea, you if speaking from experience ? have not been in any of the NHS Hospitals or Care Homes that I have visited in the last few years; ALL meals were served by Non Nurses they were served by Meal Crews all Non Medical Trained but could prepare and then deliver meals and drinks as specified coupled with clearing away afterwards; the ONLY Nurse ever present during meal times complied notes of what any patient consumed daily records
I see. Thank you for your valued opinion.

Capt Popeye

Visit site
I see. Thank you for your valued opinion.

Well hi there; thank you; might state though its not my opinion, valued or not, its my observation plus experiences in Hospitals and Care /Nursing Homes over last 2 years of visiting, down here in South Devon

Might add, that on many times there were not enough Nursing Staff to actually carry out Nursing Duties let alone Feeding /dinner duties

seivadnehpets

www.schnark.home.blog
Well it would not work if you only broke a few bones. But if you find a nice high steep cliff & give that a go ...............o_O
A nice fellow you are. Quite the gentleman.
Don't worry, I will remain alive if only to piss off the likes of yourself. In either case my point stands and your wishing me dead does not shout confidence of your debating skills.

Tomahawk

Visit site
I am not disputing that it is rough. All I am trying to point out is there is more to the country than the ITU departments in the NHS. There are mariners at sea who have not been allowed ashore or stopped workng for nine months because of the problems with crew change. People are loosing their jobs.

Daydream believer

Visit site
A nice fellow you are. Quite the gentleman.
Don't worry, I will remain alive if only to piss off the likes of yourself. In either case my point stands and your wishing me dead does not shout confidence of your debating skills.
It was a joke. :D Did you not see the emoji at the end?
& you did offer to jump off the cliff in the first place, I was only giving advice
Lighten up.

Last edited:

seivadnehpets

www.schnark.home.blog
It was a joke. :D Did you not see the emoji at the end?
& you did offer to jump off the cliff in the first place, I was only giving advice
Lighten up.
Yes it might be a joke, but all jokes, all statements are read on different levels.
My understanding was that you want me to go away, or perhaps you were just being clever?

seivadnehpets

www.schnark.home.blog

Capt Popeye

Visit site
I am not disputing that it is rough. All I am trying to point out is there is more to the country than the ITU departments in the NHS. There are mariners at sea who have not been allowed ashore or stopped workng for nine months because of the problems with crew change. People are loosing their jobs.

Yea a difficult choice I suppose,

on one hand some peoples are fighting and loosing their lives- some others are risking their lives trying to save others

on another hand there are some peoples who have been affected by staying at work or on duty, not being able to work

Guess one of those groups will live to fight another day !

which one ?

pvb

Visit site

Yes, they're anticipating being full of virus patients, even though virus patients currently account for a relatively small proportion of hospital beds.

The huge rise in "cases" in south Essex has been mentioned as a cause for concern. The reality is that these are not necessarily "cases" involving sick people, but merely positive test results (which may well be false positives).

The more tests you carry out, the more "cases" you find. Except that most of them aren't sick, won't get sick, won't end up in hospital, and won't die.

If you need proof that more testing produces more "cases", the Essex County Council has issued a statement, which has been quoted on the BBC website...

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 16.48.53.png

Covid-19: Why are half of England's highest infection rates in Essex?

seivadnehpets

www.schnark.home.blog
If you need proof that more testing produces more cases...

You're starting to sound like Mr Trump.
I think we should climb down on this one for the time being. See what turns out in the next 2 weeks.

Schools should have been closed before Christmas not after, better still Christmas could have been postponed till March, but hey ho, here we go.

Last edited:

Other threads that may be of interest