Spinnaker bar - Chichester Marina

Questor

Visit site
I found when the Spinnaker went Indian, the portions shrunk. The meals served were simply too small.

So I still pop down to the Madhu Ban when we want Indian. Same price as the Spinnaker but decent portions. And decent food.

Re the Spinnaker, I'm not sure that they've got it right.

Time will tell.

ricky_s

Visit site
I found when the Spinnaker went Indian, the portions shrunk. The meals served were simply too small.

So I still pop down to the Madhu Ban when we want Indian. Same price as the Spinnaker but decent portions. And decent food.

Re the Spinnaker, I'm not sure that they've got it right.

Time will tell.

Is a real shame, Richard.

Questor

Visit site
I agree.

Must be three years ago or so. Not long after he quit the Spinnaker.

As you say, one shouldn't speak ill of the dead, but I don't think I ever heard anybody say anything nice about the guy.

Also, have you noticed how a certain "food critic", that I suspect was registered under a couple of different IDs on this forum, has also disappeared? Strange that, innit?

TeamSpirit

Visit site
Have eaten there when it is indian mode a few times and food has always been very good, not the cheapest but always plenty of it. Lunches are sooooo much better then they used to be but again not the cheapest.
Perhaps when the new buildings go up in the Marina which i beleive is to include a food / cafe / restaurant outlet it may attract some new healthy competition.

Indian does take aways too ! and if I recall correctly if your order is over 15 squid they will deliver.

Hornet_UK

Visit site
Have eaten there when it is indian mode a few times and food has always been very good, not the cheapest but always plenty of it. Lunches are sooooo much better then they used to be but again not the cheapest.
Perhaps when the new buildings go up in the Marina which i beleive is to include a food / cafe / restaurant outlet it may attract some new healthy competition.

Indian does take aways too ! and if I recall correctly if your order is over 15 squid they will deliver.

Where are the new buildings going to be? First I've heard about it!:confused: