Ship Happens

38mess

Visit site
At their current speed of work im not sure they will ever get close to finishing it.
I think the plan is never to finish it but to just keep replacing a few bits of wood here and there whilst the patrons money keeps coming in. Once that dries up the boat will be abandoned again and left to rot. Just my take on the project.

TSB240

Visit site
I think the plan is never to finish it but to just keep replacing a few bits of wood here and there whilst the patrons money keeps coming in. Once that dries up the boat will be abandoned again and left to rot. Just my take on the project.
I suspect the planned Mostyn tidal lagoon will be finished before they are. In that case all that area will mainly be flooded during periods of high rainfall.

I can't see any local marina or Port welcoming Sarinda unless she is third party and wreck recovery insured!

Oops have I just joined the NSC ? ?

Caer Urfa

groups.yahoo.com
There must be a small fortune in electric tools aboard just watch as they move around almost all sent free, then there are rack fulls of various hand tools.
But why stop at tools when the latest is you can get health foods sent to you free,

But stand by for when they find out how much the marine ply costs for the roof, mind not a problem really as most likely someone will send them some free as usual

I must be doing something wrong in life

penfold

Visit site
The old man covered a leaky tongue and groove planked deck with GRP; it actually worked reasonably well, at least while he owned the tragic money pit it was attached to.

AntarcticPilot

www.cooperandyau.co.uk
Can you still get c a s c o v e r ? ( for some reason the spell checker insists that I mean "camcorder "!?? ) ...An excellent product in its day .?
It's just nylon fabric with resorcinol resin, so even if it isn't available under the trade name, it would be easy enough to replicate it. This (Cascaphen Waterproof Resin Glue 670g) would probably be suitable.

38mess

Visit site
I thought that they did a good job of the roof replacement, especially the drip drains. Could they use roofing rubber to cover it? Or is it going to be too flexible. Fibre glass I guess would be better if they could get it tight around the edges.
Using OSB and roofing rubber would last just as long as the ply.

Restoration man

Visit site
I thought that they did a good job of the roof replacement, especially the drip drains. Could they use roofing rubber to cover it? Or is it going to be too flexible. Fibre glass I guess would be better if they could get it tight around the edges.
Using OSB and roofing rubber would last just as long as the ply.

It does look like they have done nice job of the timber replacement to the roof , not to sure about using pop up sink wastes for deck drains ,what if someone accidentally shuts it ????