• REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

Out today

seastoke

Did anyone go out today where and any photo s, as soon I am back at work , I am booking 2 weeks off.

FARSCO

40 knot gusts up here today so afraid not.

Bruce would have been out making his kids vomit but fortunately he’s not allowed 😂😂😂

FlowerPower

Well I am six weeks behind and the boat is still in the car park, so clearly going nowhere yet 😑

paradave

Did anyone go out today where and any photo s, as soon I am back at work , I am booking 2 weeks off.
Nope, went down to the boat it was blowing a proper hooley so had lunch on board and did a couple of little jobs instead!

oldgit

30 knots and gusts above that.
Remained very firmly attached to pontoon.
Cleaned the cooker and the inside of the drinks cabinet.

Anybody beat a bottle of Tia Maria dated best by 2005 !!!!

JerseyDiver

Short video of today’s fun. We are lucky to be getting out everyday. Fishing, sup surfing, chillaxin, wildlife watching. France is soooo close but not allowed 😂

Kawasaki

Farsco
Another question ref the Rock,sorry!
whats that grey looking construction on Douglas Head?
great pictures by the way you terwat!
:LOL: