Exalto Wiper Parking

MarieK

Visit site
I have an Exalto 223BS wiper (2004 vintage). Working perfectly except it won't park when I switch off (it has never done this)

According to manual it has self park feature. When I look at wiring diagram my wiper only has 4 wires (it's 2 speed) but the diagram in manual shows 5 wires.

I am wondering if there was an older version of this exact model that didn't have self park? The wiring doesn't look to be bodged

I have attached photo of the connector, can someone advise how to test this with a meter.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20240330_180105.jpg
    20240330_180105.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6

n.herring

Visit site
I have an Exalto 223BS wiper (2004 vintage). Working perfectly except it won't park when I switch off (it has never done this)

According to manual it has self park feature. When I look at wiring diagram my wiper only has 4 wires (it's 2 speed) but the diagram in manual shows 5 wires.

I am wondering if there was an older version of this exact model that didn't have self park? The wiring doesn't look to be bodged

I have attached photo of the connector, can someone advise how to test this with a meter.

Thanks
The sensor for parking will be on the motor, take it off and clean it should solve the problem