Ever Green arrives in Felixstowe

pvb

Visit site
Bit of a non-event really. It's no bigger than many ships which routinely dock in Felixstowe, and it turned up carrying only a handful of containers. The press were crawling all over the area today, and there were lots of trippers.

Cobra

Visit site
The irony is that a lot of the photos were of the other Evergreen ship down at the Landguard end...
Well, for the average hack the fact that it has got the word EverGreen written on the side is near enough...they appreciate that the average Daily Wail/Express/Scum reader won't have a clue what boat it actually is!

Black Diamond

Visit site
Increasingly expensive, but I can't agree with tat. We had to stump up $12k for a 40 footer (circa $2K pre pandemic) on top of steep price rises from the manufactury. How the gumment have managed to massage inflation down below 3% I do not know.

Daydream believer

Visit site
Increasingly expensive, but I can't agree with tat. We had to stump up $12k for a 40 footer (circa $2K pre pandemic) on top of steep price rises from the manufactury. How the gumment have managed to massage inflation down below 3% I do not know.
But, Mr Ratner, in spite of your assertions, if you cannot sell the "tat" that you imported in your container, then it will not reflect in prices in the shop so we will all be safe from inflation. :p
British is best :unsure:

sailorman

Visit site

Other threads that may be of interest