• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

Cabin of the Week

robmurray

Here is my cabin and my cabin crew of the week. I went on deck to do a bit of cleaning, while "looking after" my girls and came back down below to see them giving Ceilidh Mara some nice TLC on their own initiative! Good to see 2 and 4 year old with their priorities sorted - boat works! It did take me half an hour to clear up but thats not the point...IMG_0076.jpg

Gordy M

Yeah I know the curtains are embarrassing, but they were made by my lovely old mum :)

evening.jpg

prv

I'm glad it's not just me who ends up like this in the winter!
Ariam looks quite similar - cushions removed, starboard bunk tool storage and port bunk materials, neither particularly neat. Heads door off its hinges and heads headlining down. Engine bay covers off. Many of the locker linings removed, some with wires hanging out. Cockpit locker contents stacked in the cockpit (under the tent). Cosy and welcoming she ain't, right now.

Pete

CatkinMark

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 21.47.23.jpg

Catkin Cornish Cutter saloon -
Complete with passion-killing mast support - wife currently attending pole dancing lessons :)

wookey

Hello

I am currently a 3rd year student at the university of Plymouth and am currently conducting a study into the yachtsman's attitude towards the lifejacket. This is aimed at every yachtsman and for my on going study I would appreciate anyone who could take a short amount of time to complete my very short survey , please just click on the following link:

https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics....JdAvO7SfixhoR7

Thank You !!

Nice timberwork in those Rustlers but unfortunately the photos have been taken with a wide angle lens - probably 18mm - and the resulting distorted pictures do not bear any relation to what they look like through Mark 1 eye balls.......

Adz

Chart room, galley, sleeping quarters, dinning room, saloon, heads and cable locker all contained in 27.5 ft

Attachments

Orion Jim

After an eight day singlehanded passage to Bermuda I've just set the table for a meal which won't be trying to launch itself onto me or the cabin sole. :cool:

Attachments

Fimacca

foeu - great cabin ! especially like the pistol to repel boarders ! Is that a white and red jacuzzi I see in the forepeak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!