• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

Cabin of the Week

Amulet

Irene on her birthday. Recovering from chemo and enjoying a dram by oil lamp. (Stangate Creek.)

Seajet

Account Closed (By user's request)
No, an Anderson would have the floor splines lined up re forecabin and saloon, at least mine does ! :)

Pleiades

Nice timberwork in those Rustlers but unfortunately the photos have been taken with a wide angle lens - probably 18mm - and the resulting distorted pictures do not bear any relation to what they look like through Mark 1 eye balls.......

Robin
Pleiades of Birdham
MXWQ5

Isobel

Thanks for the entries we've had so far, it's been great looking at all the pictures. You can see which cabins have featured in our blog here: http://ybwcom.tumblr.com/

And if you've had any halloween festivities on board your boat this week, don't forget to send us a picture!

Sandy

Nice timberwork in those Rustlers but unfortunately the photos have been taken with a wide angle lens - probably 18mm - and the resulting distorted pictures do not bear any relation to what they look like through Mark 1 eye balls.......
Thank goodness somebody else thought it a bit strange, I had booked another sight test at SpecSavers after looking at those pictures.

Jamesuk

Cabin of the week!! Oh if only in still worked on Superyachts!! I could have filled my cabin with all the stews in there bikini's!!

emnick

Nightfall has been in the present ownership since 1984 and has just emerged after a 15 year restoration, which included a new hull, new deck, and interior all faithful to her original plans.

This sounds like Triggers Broom!!

Steersman

I fitted a drinks cabinet in our boat a couple of years ago. Does it count

here's the First-Fit

drinks cab first fit.jpg

And this is the final result. Complete with radio

Justine Drinks cabinet.jpg

and the glasses

DC Glasses shelf.jpg

And finally of course - The drinks

DC bottle shelf.jpg