Am I a "real" sailor now?

Stemar

Visit site
My favourite standbys on the boat are cassoulet, sausisses aux lentilles and petir salé from Leclerc or Carrefour in Cherbourg.

Regular visits to Milady's family in France ensured a regular stock, along with a good "cellarful" of wine. The way things are going, I doubt we'll get back before real Brexit, so I guess the wine will be out, and with the demise of EHIC, I'm not sure we'll be able to go more than, maybe, once a year because of the cost of health insurance with may assortment of issues, none of which are likely to give grief, but would be likely to cause a great sucking of teeth at the insurers'

rotrax

South Oxon, Littlehampton and Wellington, NZ.
Visit site
The only useful part of a fray bentos pie is the tin...

'Arry, trombonist in the Eastside Rythm Kings, uses one as a mute.

As far as the food content goes, a bit iffy.

To be a proper sailor, one must, in my view, be within the following requirements - if you are a male of the species anyway :-

' Do your balls hang low
Can you swing them to and fro
Can you tie them in a knot
Can you tie them in a bow
Do you get a funny feeling when you swing them from the ceiling
You'll never make a sailor if your balls hang low!'

As you can see, the above nautical truism mentions not Fray Bentos..................................

rib

Visit site
Eaten them many times. If you don't have a decent oven (one that can get up to temperature) don't open the door till the top has well risen. Served with boiled potatoes broccoli and baked beans fills a hole ??