Plum
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Plum
      Although i have not done this myself, I was told you can use the local free bus service around Dunkirk to get from Dunkirk Centre to the...
    • Plum
      I assume that is because there is a collar or barbs on the hose tail and the hose has gone a bit stiff with age. If you cut the hose off...
    • Plum
      Plum replied to the thread Insurance renewal shock.
      I just got an online quote from Insure4Boats and it took a while to find the policy wording on their website. I had ticked the box for...
    • Plum
      Plum replied to the thread Beal Rope Cleaner.
      You could make one from plastic waste pipe and the glued in internal brush looks identical to this mat Astroturf Green Doormat 70X40Cm
    • Plum
      Plum replied to the thread Beal Rope Cleaner.
      Yes, they do work, but this one is so much better for mud removal with a hose attached...
    • Plum
      Plum reacted to PeterR's post in the thread Deben entrance 2024 with Like Like.
      Latest news from East Coast Pilot DEBEN and ORE ENTRANCES (Updated 25th April 2024) We do not yet have 2024 survey data for the Ore...
    • Plum
      Plum reacted to trialframe's post in the thread Antifouling trim tabs... or not with Like Like.
      If you don't antifoul them they will get fouled fairly quickly & potentially cause drag. The difficulty is getting anything to stick to...
    • Plum
      Plum reacted to nestawayboats's post in the thread New ePropulsion eLite? with Like Like.
      :) "no danger of neck injury"! No... but 350W is still quite a lot more than a pair of human arms (rowing), especially when you're...
    • Plum
      Plum reacted to ridgy's post in the thread Non boaty question rebuilding a box trailer with Like Like.
      I did this job last month and used treated timber, painted with shed paint: Wickes Treated Sawn Timber - 22 x 150 x 3000mm |...
    • Plum
      Plum reacted to mrming's post in the thread New ePropulsion eLite? with Like Like.
      Had a quick spin today. Bear in mind I have never used an electric outboard before. It’s genuinely light. The separate transom bracket...
    • Plum
      Plum reacted to GHA's post in the thread Windlass why electric with Like Like.
      Little bit of data from using just the windlass to pull up the hook yesterday with no engine involved should anyone be interested. The...
    • Plum
      Plum reacted to nestawayboats's post in the thread New ePropulsion eLite? with Like Like.
      The ePropulsion eLite is supplied with a 110W (output) mains (110-240V) charger as standard. The official website says 3hrs to charge...
    • Plum
      Plum replied to the thread New ePropulsion eLite?.
      That is really helpfull. Thank you. This is a good example of someone declaring they are in business, not advertising on this forum, but...
    • Plum
      Excellent. That is exactly what I would do with the line attached to a midships cleat
    • Plum
      Plum replied to the thread Petty forum members.
      I can see a "visit site" on the left just below where your location is shown but do not understant its function as it just takes me to...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…