Zeus race timer

Javelin

www.Southwoldboatyard.co.uk
Yes, cant find anything in the manual.
Did find a B&G video on utube that shows the features but not much help.

Usually count down timers have warning beeps, you would have thought the B&G one would have.

BabySharkDooDooDooDooDoo

Visit site
You need to find the addendum to the manual for software releases 3& 4,

Unfortunately I could only see the addendum for release 4.5 on B&G website, PM me with an email address and I can send them across to you

Last edited:

Javelin

Thanks LG, downloaded and read and it looks like the audio option does not exist on the race timer.
Bit daft as the last thing I want to be doing 15 seconds before the start is looking down into the cockpit.

I'm actually wanting to use it this weekend as I'm RO for an Open meeting and planning to use my boat as the committee boat.

bbg

Visit site
Thanks LG, downloaded and read and it looks like the audio option does not exist on the race timer.
Bit daft as the last thing I want to be doing 15 seconds before the start is looking down into the cockpit.

I'm actually wanting to use it this weekend as I'm RO for an Open meeting and planning to use my boat as the committee boat.
Maybe have someone else on board who counts down the time for you?

Javelin

Maybe have someone else on board who counts down the time for you?

Well yes that's the obvious solution with another on the flags and another noting boats that are ocs, all perfectly doable, I was just wondering if I'd missed something with the Zeus that's all.