YM journalists

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Is it me are they all obsessed with food when reporting from on board????
Andrew Preece, our Ellen's on deck reporter was always on about fish stew and porridge

The mighty James Jermain is on Firefly
his report is on <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ybw.com/auto/newsdesk/20030527145359ywnews.html>here</A>
do they get starved before they are allowed out on assignment?
do they get sent on these sailing expeditions with the specific instructions whatever you do donot mention sailing?
as someone who is far more qualified to talk about cheese toasties than sailing why can't i be sent???

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>if guinness is good for you. i must be very very good</font color=red>

longjohnsadler

Visit site
Hello, Sailbad.
Having recently been consigned to the 'graveyard shift' of this forum (i.e. outside 'working' hours), the only consolation I can offer is that the ability to make a good cheese toastie is a skill that is too often overlooked in modern yachting journalism. Who cares about whats happening in Wales and the Northwest, or the colregs?
Keep up the good work.

<hr width=100% size=1>

ParaHandy

Visit site
I didn't appreciate when seeing pictures of jj in the cab of ben/jen/bav yachts how big they actually were until met jj in person .... beware of a diet of years of cheese toasties ...............

<hr width=100% size=1>