Yeoman Sport (XL I think)

Wandering Star

Visit site
This is a Yeoman Sport. I bought it secondhand about a year ago but haven't got round to using it myself and probably never will so thought I'd offer it here. I can't answer any technical questions but I'm sure it's all working perfectly, if it's not, I'll happily refund your money!

It comes complete with power/data lead and the puck/mouse contraption. Also the original instruction booklet which has various bit's of text highlighted in respect of the Sport XL model which makes me believe it's the XL model.

Cosmetic condition is good. This item is for collection ONLY. I live in Bournemouth but do get along the South Coast reasonably often, I'll be in Gosport next Saturday.

How much? I'm not sure - say £100.

Cheers, Brian.

capsco

Visit site
I once sold one of these on this forum, and posted it, the buyer claimed "the printed circuit" was broken on receipt, I had to give him his money back.

PS. It seemed ok when it came back.

Wandering Star

Visit site
Your original PM asked me to contact you by email which I immediately did but I haven't received a reply to my email. I then received your second PM (yesterday) asking if the Plotter was still available and again giving me your email address to reply to which I've just done both to your email address and by PM this time.

Cheers, Brian.