YBW, Where is my Magazine?

shan

Visit site
You have taken my money (on the 6th of October). I have a Paypal receipt but other than that, no confirmation from you acknowledging my subscription or mentioning when I will actually receive a magazine.

I have sent you an email but have not had a response. Judging from the 50% off subscriptions thread, I am not the only person experiencing this problem. How are you planning to proceed?

Cheery

Visit site
If this is an initial subscription, as opposed to a renewal, then it took me 6 weeks when I first subscribed. Since then, it has never missed a beat apart from the last issue which was 2 days late. All others turn up before the end of the month prior to the published date.

Sorry if this didn't help.

neilf39

www.konsortkoto.wordpress.com
I took out the 50% offer when it first came out and my first edition will be the January one according to the response I got. Not sure why but not really bothered as I had a gift subscription up until recently. Did you not get anything saying the start date? Spam folder?

shan

Visit site
I have literally had nothing from them. No email confirmation of subscription or start date. All I have is a paypal receipt saying that my payment to IPC Media has been successful. It doesn't even say what I have paid for. At the least, I would have expected an invoice.

Viking

Visit site
Your not the only one. Renewed YM subscription at the Boat Show. I get confirmation of sub. renewal of PBO????. Let them know that it should be YM. A bit of backwards and forwards and they confirm YM. This all back in July/Aug.