Would the real Duncan Light please stand up...

G

Re: Nick Robinson!!

That's a scurrilous suggestion. If it had been me it would have been DF MacLight. I can categorically refute the allegation and say I am mortally wounded by such a suggestion.

Thats ten black puddings you owe me.

Nick

G

Re: Fuzzy Logic: sidebar

Springing to the defence of the accounting profession, may I say that your strategy is crap, having only stretched to the LP23 and not the new 24. Clearly your SCA is not supporting the NWH and it is entirely unclear whether your change potential is high enough to support the OPBP.

So there. Now you know why accountants are so important.

Nick

G

Re: Fuzzy Logic: sidebar

You can't say "crap" and charge thousands a day! Reprint the report and put "questionable" or "suspect " please. The rest of it is excellent gibberish. Also needs graphs and loads of boring ripped of research from some never-heard of city place.

G

Re: Sorry!

Draft 2

Your strategy is highly questionable, having only stretched to the LP23 and not the new 24. Clearly your SCA is not supporting the NWH and it is entirely unclear whether your change potential is high enough to support the OPBP.

G

Re: Excellent research!!

And much better using Scottish accts who sound like Dr Findlay, instead of those overpriced London types with huge gambling debts. I've learnt my lesson, and v sorryabout the chmpanzee jibes.

We've have a v thorough discussion ,and just small point, praps explain the abbreviations.. But apart for m that, most useful, and i trust youwon't grass me up to the shareholders/bank.

G

Re: 1966 + all that

Eh? B moore et all wdn't have topped themselves if no west ham. Indeed, since WH such bunch of nitpots arguing over a tenner a week, Moore wasn't technically a WH player in june 66 or with any club, until the tightfisted git was forced to sign a 1-month contract just before the opening match. Also Eng got thrashed by scotland following year. And home advantage like crappo frenchies, with autoqualify. Ahem anyway. I may go to final agen this year, esp for and mideast games: "You're Shi'ite and you knows you are..."

G

Re: Peter Bonetti

I had (nearly) an entire set of the petrol token things in 66. And dozens of blimmin poxy peter bonnettis (not sure how many ts and ns).

peterg

Visit site
Re: Peter Bonetti

you're older than you look Matt, I wasn't old enough to buy petrol in 1966 only to smoke fags at school ;-)
Bonnetti was a good goalkeeper though as part of a great Chelsea team in the late 60s and early 70s (then I discovered women and cars and the interest in football never really returned)

G

Re: cat and update

hmm italian too, like chelsea.

Anyway. I now have to riffle thru this delightful load of silk and stuff from leopard, purple and gold stuff - I hope they aren't spoofing me....

jfm

Visit site
Re: LS23 sample materials

The sofa and cushion cover samples come next month, what you have there is just the toilet roll samples :)

JFM