Would the real Duncan Light please stand up...

G

Re: except... nothing

perfect set-up. Judge, jury & executioner, not to mention the accused. Posse turns up in Chi to watch, no DFL, so he's Mr Smarty Pants. Posse turns up and some stooge mate in a binliner arrives, boat filled, fuel bill sorted out later, jfm looks like Mr Generosity, what a charmer a real english gent, lord bless 'im.

G

Re: Burn the witch!

There you go again, incrminating yourself with intelligence! I spect we'll have a pub quiz soon and the thickos will be in the clear. Mind you, West Ham supporters are let off on grounds of insanity.

jfm

Visit site
Re: who said she had agreed to anything...

I never even mentioned it to her. I mean, who would consult their partner "Er look dear is it ok if I place this £1000 bet on a bulletin board". Yer...right. Not me fraid.

No, look, seriously, before the edits made by Kim the posts were too rude/vicious to be a regular off this BB. So it's a non regular person, taking the piss, which is how it looked from the beginning. But a boat-knowledgeable person, knows about Garmin, GPS date change, Bayliner Montego, etc. Could be ragstick merchant taking piss out of stinkpots, there have been nutty posters on skutbut in the past. Kim, at least give us a larf by cutnpasting the hotmail corresp onto the board wherein the guy protested his sincerity bla bla bla

JFM

G

Look muppets it is moi. i exist in the flesh. i cannot make a drinky on Saturday as I am either tying to stop MV II from sinking or I am working. Unlike you rich people I have to work very hard to earn my money. Fuel thing,thanks JFM is great but in reality it is not on - you will take the piss out of me and I won't get my fuel.

Of course I know a bit about boating, i have been on the river and sailed mirror dingys in the past. Garmin and gps, radar etcc. hardly rocket stuff.

I am chuffed that a single user is burning up so much of your time, but I am not worth it. OF course if your are so sad that you need to find out who i am then make it worth my while.

Now thanks for the tender info, shame about the fridge. Can we all grow up please

Love 'n stuff

Duncan

G

Aargh he's back. Quick look who's online... I see:

12 Registered User(s).
Username Status Title Last Activity Location
Graham_Wignall User regular Tue Oct 2 17:41:17 2001 Checking who's online
DF_Light User regular Tue Oct 2 17:41:16 2001 Previewing a new post/reply
Twister_Ken User regular Tue Oct 2 17:41:13 2001 Reading a post in threaded mode
Geoffs User regular Tue Oct 2 17:41:11 2001 Reading a post in threaded mode
longjohnsilver User regular Tue Oct 2 17:40:58 2001 Making a new reply
KevL User new user Tue Oct 2 17:40:53 2001 Viewing a list of posts
tony_brighton User regular Tue Oct 2 17:40:46 2001 Viewing list of forums
KrisHansen User regular Tue Oct 2 17:40:05 2001 Reading a post in flat mode
BarryD User regular Tue Oct 2 17:40:02 2001 Reading a post in threaded mode
matts User regular Tue Oct 2 17:37:21 2001 Reading a post in threaded mode
ari User regular Tue Oct 2 17:32:20 2001 Viewing a list of posts
david_steward User regular Tue Oct 2 17:32:14 2001 Reading a post in threaded mode

Go figure who's missing...

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Who\'s online

We all seem to be suddenly checking who's online - me, Matts,jfm Graham w, Geoffs, DFL. Maybe this narrows the field down, PaulineB!!!

jfm

Visit site
Re: Protest innocence

Why yes it looks like me,

1. how else would I know there even WAS a hotmail thread for Kim to post?
2. I know all about hotmail
3. Duncan F Light is an anagram, and who has repeatedly used www.anagramfun.com and mentioned it on posts on this BB? Yes me
4. That middle initial thing, wow
5. Evryone knows I hate Garmin, love CMap, so chance to rubbish Garmin
6. I once rented a Montego estate from Hertz for a day

But no, that's all too obvious. It's matts. He knows all about puters and hotmail, does it fraliving, then there's the anniverary lunch "alibi" (yea.... right), and he's duped us before by pretending he's John Matthews when his real name is ...er...John Matthew.

JFM

Geoffs

Visit site
Re: Who\'s online

I know, I was wondering why everyone seems to have nothing else to do!

This thread must be a record, 45 postings in less than 4hrs. Whatever else DFL achieves, he certainly stirs things up! I think he's real, but then I've often been called naive.

jfm

Visit site
Re: running out of patience...

The fuel offer is 100% sincere, you will get it. If I lost a bet then that's that. It's not like you're short of e-witnesses. If you're poor why turn it down? "Make it worth your while", well I'm sorry but is a grand's worth not enuf to make it worth your while? Bring some bloody jerrycans then and I'll fill them too. You "exist" but you do not have MV2.

Kim please unsolder some wires and delete

JFM

jfm

Visit site
GW is trying to fit me up!...

Which constabulary do you work for? I was on line too!!

Revenge being devised. You'll keep

JFM

Geoffs

Visit site
Re: Of some relevance, I feel

So who won, the police?

'tis good though, and of relevance following Graham's report of piracy in Keyhaven, over on Scuttlebutt.

G

I was on the way back from work, honest guv and as anyone who's met me will agree I'm not bright enough to have done all this anyway.

G

Re: You\'re ok colin + hlb

I'm afraid that I already said the same four hours earlier! Now I feel awful. Anyway, looks like there'll be a massed witchhunt with buring bayliners and 100 gals of 4-star, all invited. After you, no after you, no after you.

G

Re: wild and desperate...

...even admitting to the Montego rental, a defintite connexion, given the loose judicial standards in this half-arsed enquiry. It must have like this during the fr revolution. Still, at least there aren't any lawyers around!

Ooh that reminds me. The houses opp our new swanky office have no parking space, so they rent from us fiver a month. New bod moves in, does the fiver bit, parks bmw (ok) with loads of Arsenal The Greatest sticker all over inside (not ok), After numerous requests I tell our admin to can them, which we did on sept 11 am GMT, shortly after reprisals seemed somwewhat ott? Not them , it turns out, but their solicitor on the phone by 3. How very petty, sqawks the brief. Explained to brief how not petty really, and anyway, pettiness is the bulwark of his profession - if no human pettiness thered' be no lawyers, and imagine a world without lawyers!! Then (you have to have seen a partic Simpsons episode for this bit) had a moment away from phone as all imagined happy happy lawyer-free land. He went utterly potty, most amusing.

G

Re: GW is trying to fit me up!...

Not guilty, squire. I just cut'n'pasted the list of who's online. It seems the servers at IPC refuse to support your alibi. Now, you do not have to say anything, but if you do not...