Wish us luck ....

Andy Bav

Visit site
Presume you have arrived ok, as a nicely wrapped vessel was delivered this morning. If you are afloat, a few of us are heading out tomorrow to the anchorage for a bit of fun. T

Edit: I see on re reading you are not here until Saturday, in any event it looks like your boat arrived early today and the sun is shining. T
Indeed she has arrived. In my planning, for us to arrive the same day as the boat was a bit squeaky as far as timing and unforeseen events were concerned and as it happens our gallic cousins were beginning to cause us some concern as French farmers are now blockading some roads, so I do worry about the hauliers plans to return to the UK. Let's hope the air traffic controllers behave !

Latest "challenge" is that wife and I planned our second week of holiday aboard from this Saturday, but one by one one, our sons have decided to join us, and we now realised that it's too late to change hire car and 5 of us plus luggage have somehow got to squeeze into a "fiesta or equivalent" from BCN and middle son is a 14 and a half stone gym monkey :-S

Keep a look out for us...

burgundyben

Visit site
Is this you?

the-hillbillies.png

jimmy_the_builder

Visit site
Latest "challenge" is that wife and I planned our second week of holiday aboard from this Saturday, but one by one one, our sons have decided to join us, and we now realised that it's too late to change hire car and 5 of us plus luggage have somehow got to squeeze into a "fiesta or equivalent" from BCN and middle son is a 14 and a half stone gym monkey :-S

Put two of the boys on the train from BCN to Amposta, take all the luggage in the car, pick them up at the other end once you've dropped luggage and remaining pax at the boat.