Wiper motors

robinstall

Visit site
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase marine windsreen wiper motors?
I have taken up some tips on traveling to my local scrappy but these car motors would sit to far away from the windsreen (the shaft is to long) any feedback would be appreciated

<hr width=100% size=1>

Avocet

Visit site
You could trya kit car show or classic car autojumble maybe. I don't know much about marine wiper motors but the few I have seen look like very old car ones (where the motor used to drive a single wiper directly rather than via a linkage). These used to fit on the inside of the screen just behind the wiper itself.

<hr width=100% size=1>

derekh

Visit site
I have just fitted a new one. last one I had was almost new but a little on the light side. It would love a new home if you want it.

<hr width=100% size=1>Work ? don't be daft , the suns out.

pvb

Visit site
ASAP Supplies....

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.asap-supplies.com>ASAP Supplies</A> have a range of wiper motors, different shaft lengths, etc.

<hr width=100% size=1>

ashley

Visit site
Re: ASAP Supplies....

I love the way a thread is started and google like to give us the answers aswell.
there were three wiper manufacturers listed below in the google ads when i looked
¦
¦
¦
¦
\/

<hr width=100% size=1>A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn

Buzz

Visit site
Re: ASAP Supplies....

Land rover series 1 wiper motors work as these had the wiper arm mounted directly to the wiper motor.The landrover motor is identical to the one fitted to my falcon albiet without a chrome outer cover

<hr width=100% size=1>Hmm your getting me confused with someone who cares