Windy 11600

EME

www.lumishore.com
Here we go ...gain. Having left the Rugby Grand Slam open by design, I'm back on the boat stuff.

TB (and I ) has decided that we will get a Day Boat for this season.

Choices ( what a range!!) are between Sea Ray 280 Sun Sport (2000) and our current preference a 1992 Windy 11600 ....

Anyone know anything about the latter? KAD 42's but ...nice nick. Anyone know the boat , incluing price guidelines? i can only find this one for sale presently...

Observations... TCM is to be booked to re-upholster Capn's chair as he is currently obsessed with such things ... ( chairs that is)

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=blue>I am WHAT I say I am</font color=blue>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........./forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>
smiling.gif
Haydn

jfm

Visit site
They're supposed to be excellent. Generally regarded as ultra high quality. The lot I used to berth with, Berthon, were the UK dealers so loads of them about, and much praise

AFAIK they do not have teak decks ex factory, and Berthon used to stick the teak onto the ones they imported, before delivery to customers. Dunno about the Med.

Wassup with your email?

<hr width=100% size=1>

tr7v8

Visit site
They took over Draco a few years ago so went to talk to them at the LBS. Spoke to a stunning young lady from Express Cruisers stand. Despite asking lots of questions about our Draco and it being obvious we weren't buyers we were treatd very well, including be allowed to crawl over the Windy Scirroco. They also keep meticulous records for even the Dracos from the 1980s.
Windy certainly seem to be well screwed together and that seems to be common with most of the Scandanavian stuff.

<hr width=100% size=1>Jim

Draco 2500