Whose got my lifejacket and whose have I got?

MoodySabre

Visit site
What a great day/evening on the river!

Anyway - I discovered that I have a Seago 150N red LJ that is not mine. Their is no name in it so it is not the one Fi had lost at the pirate do. I have lost a newish red 175N auto harness LJ (can't remember what make).

Suspects are the Beyond Reason crew or that seafaring reprobate who dreams of pipes. OR is that Chellers chappy - ah he could be the culprit. What say you blaggards!

flipper

Visit site
Hi Roger

Bernie has Seago manual life jackets. I'm sure she'll be along shortly with her comments. Mine is a crewsaver. How come you've one missing if you only wore one? (the one we tested /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif) CPD had his own with him when I collected him from Titchmarsh

Patrick

MoodySabre

Visit site
Thanks Patrick - you may stand down.

The only peeps who have been on board with their own LJs would seem to be CPD and James Chellers. One has put himself beyond interrogation - the other remains strangely silent.

eastcoastbernie

www.ritzystitches.com
Hello Roger.

I stand accused of stealing a Seago lifejacket sometime during the Pirate Weekend. Here is my defence/alibi:

At the start of the pirate weekend I had 2 Seago lifejackets. (One of my 3 lifejackets had been sent back to Seago for repair/checking).

These were issued as follows: one to be worn by me, one to be left on the boat. CPD brought his own. Flipper brought his own.

When we returned to our dinghy (in a rather jolly mood), it had a few lifejackets in it. One had inflated (yours). One I tried to put on before deciding it was sized to fit a gorilla. (CPD's). One was just right (mine). Flipper found his and put it on.

On the Sunday morning, Flipper and I both put on our lifejackets. There did not appear to be any left over.

When Seago returned my third lifejacket, I was back to three lifejackets.

Seago sent a new bag with my lifejacket, so I now have a spare bag. But no spare lifejacket on the boat.

I plead not guilty. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

MoodySabre

Visit site
An unconditional apology for any stain on your character will be published in Friday's edition of the Daily Sport.

As good old Oscar Wilde said "A gentleman never offends unintentionally" /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
Think you would have more success with defamation.

What do you want me to do with that old lifejacket you left with me?

bastonjock

Visit site
ive just popped out to my truck to check,i have two seago lifejackets 150n with no names on them,i thought id check just incase there had been a mix up

Not guilty melord /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif