Who's in Ragusa now?

Monique

Visit site
Eleuthera has a berth and likely to remain for the winter as I work through my refit problems. Will get there but ater than I wish....

SamanthaTabs

Visit site
We're here. Estimate about 12 or so liveaboard boats in so far and several arriving this weekend. It'll start filling up from the beginning of October. Good turn out for "happy hour" last night :encouragement:

sailaboutvic

Visit site
We're here. Estimate about 12 or so liveaboard boats in so far and several arriving this weekend. It'll start filling up from the beginning of October. Good turn out for "happy hour" last night :encouragement:
We will give you 24 hour notice , that should give you plenty of time to get the drinks in Sam

Sea Devil

www.michaelbriant.com
I just cruised along that coast and I am not sure about the difference in winter prices but Scicca is a brilliant place compared to Ragusa I think - it has a supermarket next door and the town is a few minutes walk with lots to offer - http://www.michaelbriant.com/cruise_1995.htm has more.. But the price difference may well be the problem - I only write this as on the basis of one night I found although the staff were very nice and helpful the place was like a giant empty parking lot with no social facilities -- but I could be wrong.

Michael

sailaboutvic

Visit site
I just cruised along that coast and I am not sure about the difference in winter prices but Scicca is a brilliant place compared to Ragusa I think - it has a supermarket next door and the town is a few minutes walk with lots to offer - http://www.michaelbriant.com/cruise_1995.htm has more.. But the price difference may well be the problem - I only write this as on the basis of one night I found although the staff were very nice and helpful the place was like a giant empty parking lot with no social facilities -- but I could be wrong.

Michael

Whe we stayed In ragusa in 2011 2012 there was three supermarkets, butcher, two bakers DIY shop , and chanders bars and restaurants and an take away .
Since then there is now another chandlers in the Marina and other shops in the Marina .
We have stopped in Scicca in the past , personally I wouldn't want to stop a winter there , it could be quite lonely

Last edited: