where to get microwave

chriswilliams29

Visit site
i want to purchase a12v microwave but have not found any camping or chandlers very helpful.
should i get an inverter and 240 volt microwave .
please dont bog me down with voltage drops and stats.
thanks

<hr width=100% size=1>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Apparently you can not use a cheapy inverter with a microwave. So need very expencive one. Rather defeated the object of our 28 quid microwave. Mind you, only used it once for warming soup up. Just as easy to use the cooker.

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue>No one can force me to come here.<font color=red> I'm a volunteer!!.<font color=blue>

Haydn

G

Hi
Look in July PBO advert for Aladdins Cave: Samsung 12v microwave was £449.75 now £299.99. I'm not connected with them just saw the advert i've not got or used a 12v so not sure if they are ok. We will be using a 240v. best of luck
happy sailing n cooking
Toni

<hr width=100% size=1>

eddieperkins

Visit site
Chris,
Try Peachments in Bruindall (Norfolk), the have some in they supply to hire cruiser companies, can't remember the price but it struck me as being reasonable at the time.01603 714077 or e-mail sales@peachment.co.uk They also give very good prices for any fitting out equipment.
Regards,
Eddie

<hr width=100% size=1>

pvb

Visit site
Look at the RoadPro site....

RoadPro mainly supply stuff for truckers, etc, and have a great range of all sorts of 12volt gear at prices which are often much more sensible than "marine suppliers".

<hr width=100% size=1>