Where can i live with my ship

V1701

Visit site
Milford is super friendly, Hoo/Port Werburgh not so in my experience and having seen it up close I'm not sure I'd want to live there. There's another little place with a few big liveaboards a little way up from Hoo, I also found them unfriendly but the lady there did tell me that my boat was too small to live on so you might be alright with a big one...

Visit site
Hi, I've been looking for some time now and need help, weve a 25m ship moored in the Netherlands currently but want to live in the UK and have an easier life. Unfortunately as soon as we say to any marina or Harbour/council we're closed down. Being honest is not having its rewards, apparently the laws have changed and a number of locations are now being forced to stop liveaboards in their locations.
Does anyone have advise as to where we can moore our ship and if they can take her. She's fully functional as we aim to travel but need a base to do so from . Its looking bleak for our better life days. Any advise is welcome.
Thanks
Without knowing your nationality no one can give you sound advice nor do you say why you are considering the UK.