What's for tea....

jimi

Visit site
What\'s for tea....

Right, Ladies, Gents and Mangusta, I'm now the proud possessor of one of Byron's fishing rods, (many thanks Byron, hope the cheque does'nt bounce .. the lady I nicked it off looked quite well to do so it should'nt). What do you want me to catch you for your tea?

<hr width=100% size=1>
sailboat_e0.gif

dignity

Visit site
Re: What\'s for tea....

Tonight's winning lottery ticket would be nice, I've just been outside I don't want to be at work, I want to be on my boat!!!!!!!!!!

<hr width=100% size=1>

byron

RIP
Visit site

<font color=blue>Leave some fish for other people to catch and don't start any fish wars with the Greenlanders.

<font color=red>I have 3 left if anyone's interested</font color=red>

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

claymore

Visit site

Jamesie
Is this part of your revenge on the shouting lady - will she be copping for a mouthful of Abu Droppen spinner on a 100lbs line next time she gobs off?

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

jimi

Visit site

Och ah think se wiz merrit tae a wee fushhie ennyroads, the way she ranted and smelt./forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>
sailboat_e0.gif

sailbadthesinner

Visit site

Jimi
Gurnod is the new sea bass
best caught on the slack ( does not make much difference if high or low round us)over weed and rock has been my best result. Caught with ribbon lures for mackerel but slugging on and off bottom.
i have yet to try it, we used to chuck back or in bait pot.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

jimi

Visit site
Hairy Mary ... fallen from grace

Just went down the tackle shop and they've sold me a big hairy tube thing with a hook like a grapnel at the end of it, what in hell's name do you think I'd catch with that?

<hr width=100% size=1>
sailboat_e0.gif

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: Hairy?

Is it a cylinder or does it have a curve? ( like a spoon handle)
what colour is it?
how long are these hairs?
does it smell?

and whadda ya mean that they 'sold it to me'
did they not con you into it by telling you you would catch tonnes of fish with this. or did they just drop it in your basket saying ' you'll be needing one of these'.

Jamsie ye mother would be ashamed such flagrant waste o' a groat

sounds like you have been had young man

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

jimi

Visit site

Och it a straight big brown hairy thing. Looks like a plastic tube covered in some nostril hair .. lots of ... the wee man said it wiz a hairy mary and most scots had one, so I just had to have it .. whit the hell dae ah dae with it noo.

<hr width=100% size=1>
sailboat_e0.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site
Re: Hairy Mary ... fallen from grace

they've sold me a big hairy tube thing with a hook like a grapnel at the end of it<font color=blue>

Bleedin' 'ell sounds like something I saw 'anging off Syd's midriff when I saw him in the showers at St Kats.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

sailbadthesinner

Visit site

well anything that is prepared to feast on what looks like syd's appendage, or a hairy turd, over the other tasty fauna in the sea ain't going to be making my plate.
the best suggestion i can come up with is you trail it at about three knots and see what bites. cook immediatley anything you catch and report back here asap.
other wise remove the hook and leave in mrs jimis bedside drawer.
i give it 2 weeks before you are moved into the spare room.

longjohnsilver

Visit site

Why have you been fishing for gonads? You're talking absolute bol####s! Hope others will look for gurnard ;-))

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site

Ah hate tae say it but Peter Ross also sold me something called a "bloody butcher" its a bit tinselly with some red thread, whit dae ah dae wi' that?

<hr width=100% size=1>
sailboat_e0.gif