What is the 1st question?

G

Hi We are currently putting together a web site for crew CVs/Resume to be posted to. In order to make it easier for potential employers to find the right crew we will ask prospective crew to fill out a questionaire.

We would appreciate it if you could spare two minutes and let us know what would be the first question YOU would ask any potential crew member.

Many thanks Jen

G

How much experience have you got ? What type of sailing have you been doing ? I mean I am a bowman and always have and probably always will be and have been racing for 10years on board competetive boats at most major regattas.....

G

ie what type of sailing experience,how much at what level, what RYA qualifications, logged mileage, experience, age , gender, fun loving, relaxed, professional...

G

Re: Is Ickle being silly ?

But thats ten questions; she only asked for one so you should`ve given ten postings, reet.....

G

Are you prepared to do all the cooking.....??

I can sail the boat but damned if I want to sail it, navigate and then be responsible for someones watch because they aren't really competent....so if they do the cooking everything is fine!

G

Re: and why not ?????

Its your boat, and besides you probably havent eaten so good in years; well they are going to try to impress you.....

G

Are you a non-smoker?

If so continue, otherwise place form in bin.

G

Capability, qualifications, can you swim? do you snore? have you ever been sea sick? are my top 5.