What heads do I have ?

Boo2

Visit site
Hi,

I know it's a Blakes Lavac, but is is a Popular or a Zenith ? I need a spares kit...

DSCN9373.JPG

As far as I can tell, it must be a Zenith (because of the beak on the lid) but can anyone tell me whether the mounting arrangements for the Popular are the same so that toilet will just bolt down in its place ? I have asked BLT but have had no reply as yet.

Thanks,

Boo2

yoda

Visit site
Looks like the one for which I have a spare working lid! My bowl died as a result of trying to move it but I kept the lid in case somebody else needed one! PM me if interested.

Yoda

VicS

Visit site
Hi,

I know it's a Blakes Lavac, but is is a Popular or a Zenith ? I need a spares kit...

DSCN9373.JPG

As far as I can tell, it must be a Zenith (because of the beak on the lid) but can anyone tell me whether the mounting arrangements for the Popular are the same so that toilet will just bolt down in its place ? I have asked BLT but have had no reply as yet.

Thanks,

Boo2

Dimensions in the instruction manual should enable you to identify it. The Zenith is taller and slightly larger in diameter.
See http://www.blakes-lavac-taylors.co.uk/pdf/lavac.pdf if you have mislaid your copy.

The bases seem to be the same part number.

rogerthebodger

Visit site
Dimensions in the instruction manual should enable you to identify it. The Zenith is taller and slightly larger in diameter.
See http://www.blakes-lavac-taylors.co.uk/pdf/lavac.pdf if you have mislaid your copy.

The bases seem to be the same part number.

Easy the popular has the ledge where the hinges fit level with the rim, where the zenith the ledge is below the level of the rim.

Mine has the hinge ledge below the rim but mine does not have a plastic base outlet. My Lavac is in one piece so I don't know what model mine is.

If the pic was with the lid open then model could be determined instantly.

VicS

Visit site
Easy the popular has the ledge where the hinges fit level with the rim, where the zenith the ledge is below the level of the rim.
if you zoom the picture up you can see that it is a Zenith on that basis.

Mine has the hinge ledge below the rim but mine does not have a plastic base outlet. My Lavac is in one piece so I don't know what model mine is.
an old one that predates the Zenith and Popular models perhaps. Not a powder coated aluminium one is it ?