What cruise plans for 2024 ? Apart from usual day stuff ?

Kelpie

Visit site
Continue exploring the northern end of the Eastern Caribbean, spend March/April in the BVIs, then haul out in Carriacou for the summer and fly home for a long stretch of non sailing time.
Season will resume in November but not sure what that will entail, nothing is off the table.

geem

Visit site
We will continue to enjoy the warm seas and water of the Caribbean over winter. Kite surfing and wingfoiling with limited sailing between islands. In May we will set off across the pond to spend 2 months in the Azores. We will then head to Ireland then on to the UK in September. We will lift out for the winter and do some boat and house projects. Trip back to the Caribbean in 2025

Last edited:

davidaprice

Visit site
After last summer's sailing was cancelled due to a broken shoulder, next year the plan is to return to our usual 4-6 weeks' day-sailing hops sailing west from Helsinki, through the Archipelago Sea and Åland Islands, most likely across to the Stockholm archipelago and thereabouts, then back again. I'll keep an eye out for Anisette!

RupertW

Visit site
For the first time in decades we seem to have lost the will to plan a cruise. We had 5 months away sailing last year which was so much more than before that neither of us are that inspired.

We last visited the boat in August and will go again in April so hopefully that’s enough time to get keen on revisiting some of our favourite places from the big holiday.

HenrikH

Visit site
Planning to visit Poland for the first time. We will approach from the west, inside Rugen, the the «canal« past Penemunde. Not sure if the we should continue down to Szczecin or go directly to Swinoujscie and take the bus to Szczecin. After that up to Kotobrzeg before turing back towards Skagerak.

West Coast

Visit site
Making plans to try to get to St Kilda this year - tried before but never achieved it due to adverse weather! Big trip to France last year for 2 months was a great experience, lots learned along the way

FairweatherDave

Visit site
I really want to cross the channel at some point this summer. My wife is happy to go west to Cornwall. But I would like to prove that it's more pleasant to adapt plans to the weather...hence be completely flexible and avoid being dictated to by other people's holiday dates. ...please! Last year was too much slog going west and too much slog going east. Not enough T shirt and shorts....