What causes red smoke from ship's funnel

Neeves

Visit site
Paddy English, poor means "to be pitied". I'm actually a multi millionaire 🤫.
The trouble with multi millionaires are that they never seem happy - and are thus to be pitied, or poor.

We are happy, not millionaires (and, touch wood) healthy. :) We are thus very sympathetic to the less well endowed (struggling to afford Lithium :) ).

Jonathan

Irish Rover

Visit site
The trouble with multi millionaires are that they never seem happy - and are thus to be pitied, or poor.

We are happy, not millionaires (and, touch wood) healthy. :) We are thus very sympathetic to the less well endowed (struggling to afford Lithium :) ).

Jonathan
I haven't tried lithium myself but you might find a bit of ganja is a a good alternative and reasonably cheap.

mm42

Visit site
Wonder if they were tracing a fault through the funnels using smoke to detect a leak? If so a smoke flare might be the closest thing to hand to produce large volumes of non toxic smoke to run through the system.

johnalison

Visit site
You are not just a multi millionaire....you are also my best friend 👍🥰
A millionaire in Turkey when I was there could barely buy an ice cream but it looks as if he might now run to a second-hand car, so I’m going to look elsewhere for friends.

dgadee

Visit site
Rhodes has a lot of cruise ships. A handful of months ashore there and my stainless was very tarnished. Is there a connection?