Wharram Pahi across the Pacific

ethnomads

Visit site
Aloha,

My name is Ke'ili and I recently went on a voyage from San Diego to Oahu with my boyfriend, Chris and cremate, Kalani on a 26 foot Wharram Pahi.
I am hoping to connect with those passionate for wharrams, Polynesian voyaging, and way finding!

Feel free to reach out on instagram as well, as I am more active on there. Mahalo

Instagram: @ethnomads

zoidberg

Visit site
Aloha...

I was privileged to be a guest at the launching of James and Hanneke's 'Spirit of Gaia' at Devoran, many years ago. I was also guest-crew aboard on her/their first offshore passage to Camaret. There were several ladies with Micronesian links present, and one made me a 'floral head garland' for the ceremony. It was all quite an event!

cherod

Visit site
Aloha...

I was privileged to be a guest at the launching of James and Hanneke's 'Spirit of Gaia' at Devoran, many years ago. I was also guest-crew aboard on her/their first offshore passage to Camaret. There were several ladies with Micronesian links present, and one made me a 'floral head garland' for the ceremony. It was all quite an event!
Every day on a Wharram is an “ event “ 😀👍

zoidberg

Visit site
I had a lot of 'encounters' with the randy ould bugr, 'back in the day'.
He certainly could pontificate..... but he did 'pull'!

Whatever it was he had, he had it in bucketfuls. Had he been able to bottle it, he'd have made a fortune....

ethnomads

Visit site
Aloha
Aloha...

Wow, what an amazing experience! We call the floral head garland a lei poʻo! Hanneke is an inspiration to me - such a badass!