Westerly Tiger 25 have you sailed one or. Owned one??????

Paul1972stevens

Visit site
I have a westerly Tiger 25 and it's going in the water tomorrow...... Exited it's been five years since I have sailed. Have you sailed or owned one any info on them would be good. Regards Paul

johnalison

Visit site
I've not sailed a Tiger but I owned a Cirrus for a couple of years, its baby brother. They are quite similar. The Cirrus sailed beautifully, very simple gear and steady on the helm, and I think the Tiger will be the same. Nothing much to do but enjoy it.

richardbrennan

Visit site
I bought a Tiger new many years ago and sailed it for several years, it had just won a Yachting Monthly "one of a kind rally" against other boats of a similar size. It sails beautifully as johnalsioon has said, and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Halo

Visit site
I had a Westerly 25 for 26 years and sailed her round the Uk. Great boat. Sure you will enjoy the Tiger. Westerly Owners Association is great help and recommended. I have a spare fore hatch in my garage and you would be welcome to it. Enjoy. Martin

MrCramp

Visit site
My son has one, had it about 7 years. Sails very well indeed. He replaced the Volvo engine with a Perkins Perama 18hp and she motors well, the engine being much lighter than the Volvo.

Potted Heid

Visit site
I had a Westerly 25 for 26 years and sailed her round the Uk. Great boat. Sure you will enjoy the Tiger. Westerly Owners Association is great help and recommended. I have a spare fore hatch in my garage and you would be welcome to it. Enjoy. Martin

Hi Halo

Do you still have that spare fore hatch in your garage? My one’s broken. Cheers