Westerly Centaur-what do the letters mean?

Phil_M

Visit site
The Westerly Centaur cames in type A, B & C
What are they?

A = Dinette?
B = Benchs?
C=?

Phil Morgan getting confused reading adverts

<hr width=100% size=1>

philip_stevens

www.celticwebdesign.net
Phil,
Could I suggest that you post your query on the westerly newsgroup, at westerly-Owners@yahoogroups.com or contact the webmaster for details for joining the group at webmaster@westerly-owners.co.uk

Alternatively, you can go to the website and join there - <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.westerly-owners.co.uk/index.html>http://www.westerly-owners.co.uk/index.html</A>

You will get more answers on the woa site/group, where most of the westerly owners reside.

<hr width=100% size=1>regards,
Philip

AndrewB

Visit site
Layout C

From memory, sacrificed one of the quarter berths in favour of cockpit stowage. The galley was moved aft to the bulkhead to provide space for seating to starboard. It was the least produced of the three layouts.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Rob_Webb

Visit site
B layout was the most popular and conventional by today's standards - it involved the saloon table having seating around it on two sides i.e. a letter 'L'. The person at the end sat with their back to the bulkhead faciong bak towards the companionway steps.

Layout C was slightly different with the table moved forward against the bulkhead so you only have seating donw one side.

Layout A was a bit more quirky and the least popular - the seats were bench seats across the boat i.e. you had 4 seats arranged as two pairs of opposite places but you have to shuffle in a bit like a church pew!

Personally I preferred B layout, and based on the volumes around so did most of the buying market in their day.

Hope this helps. You can probably get a more easily understadable picture on the westerly owners website, along with other advice.

<hr width=100% size=1>