Welcome Cindy to YBW

lanason

Visit site
I think it would be a really good idea to welcome all new users to the forum - say hello - introduce them to the etiqute (can't speell) and generally be nice.
Or is that a bit old fashioned ??

G

ooh no. Jolly nice an all that. She'll be very welcome, and fit in perfickly, specially if she's trying to sell her boat, sold her boat, or thinking of selling boat ;-)

G

Thanks guys for the welcome.
Used to be a regular user before all this registering started.
Have just got back into it for the winter and thought I'd tell everyone what we have been up to.
Pete,yes it was me with the boat selling fiasco[Fairline Mirage].She eventually went in March this year and we have had the most enjoyable summer on our new boat 'Sea You;, a Sealine Envoy 218,trailering her all around the country,trying out different rivers and coastal waters.
Have written off an article to MBM with our tales of this year,don't know if they'll publish it hope they do.
Hoping to follow forum through these dark winter nights[roll on summer] and pick up tips for next year.
Our thoughts for next year is port hopping in the Solent and the Caledonian Canal and newly opened Forth and Clyde with hopefully the Falkirk Wheel,if it opens on time Any advice tips etc greatly appreciated.
Thanks once again for welcome
Cindy

G

Re: See You cindy/jimmy

Not sure of the title Cindy. tralining your "all" around the country sounds a bit rude. So it should win.

G

Re: See You cindy/jimmy

I wondered how long it would take someone to make that joke!!!
When we bought her we had 2 to look at in the same yard and the other one was called 'Kelly Louise' Perphaps we should have bought that one instead.!!! We won't be changing her name though as that is bad luck[there we go a controversial point on my second visit to the forum!!!]

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
Cindy,
You won't see much difference on the forum. Same old idiots with a few more. Some spoof posts a few weeks ago and Matt's ordered the worlds biggest power boat but that's about it.
I sold my boat too in May, still sulking and missing her!.
Pete

G

Pete,
having missed one season you have got to think about another boat and have her ready for next year!!

G

Pete, how about a nice Mirage?? I might know where there's one for sale.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by colin_maslen on Tue Nov 6 20:41:12 2001 (server time).</FONT></P>