Welch med to English Riviera

Seastoke

Visit site
Just a few photos so Google can change. So it starts leaving Conwy Marina onto Caernarfon fuel up then onto Fishguard at anchor then onto Milford Haven , seen having a beer with forumite Tico , then onto Padstow 4nights , rics fish was shit . Now round Lands End and into Falmouth at anchor then onto Dartmouth , the best inlet in the uk on approach IMO , and finally BRIXHAM BOUND !!! but no berths so we are now TORQUAYERS, I suppose I will have to change my name , Sea Cock sounds good , now where have I herd that before

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BruceK

Visit site
You found a berth?! Good man! Just goes to show the power of positive thought eh? Not just yours but the whole of Conwy Mariners who prayed you would.? Awesome! Try being a good neighbour and not getting kicked out.

Seastoke

Visit site
That have
You found a berth?! Good man! Just goes to show the power of positive thought eh? Not just yours but the whole of Conwy Mariners who prayed you would.? Awesome! Try being a good neighbour and not getting kicked out.
told me if I am naughty they will send me to the Hamble.

Visit site
So jealous you did the trip by sea, I so wanted to do it by sea but Covid lockdowns made it impossible for us last year, we had to use a lorry to rescue her from Wales.